Tracking Baggage from A to B.
It takes scalable software to ensure airports, airlines, and ground handlers have the capability to efficiently and seamlessly
connect the dots.
Tracking luggage from point A to point B. It sounds simple, but with thousands of passengers and bags taking flight each and every day, it takes a complex software system like Quantum BRS (Baggage Reconciliation System) to ensure airports, airlines, and ground handlers have the capability to efficiently and seamlessly connect the dots.
But Quantum BRS is more than software. It’s a fully-managed service, understanding specific customer needs and providing customized solutions and flexible, ongoing support. We don’t sell and forget. Customers of Quantum BRS are partners for the long term, working together to provide unparalleled service for passengers’ peace of mind, flight after flight, year after year.
Create Immediate Value
- Increases the percentage of on-time departures, while reducing the number of lost and mishandled bags
- Instantly identifies offloaded baggage to ensure compliance with international security regulations
- Enforces baggage control and segregation strategies
- Quickly and efficiently locates customers’ missing luggage
- Delivers valuable, customizable reporting information
Competitive Leadership Advantage
- Products tailored to each specific customer
- Partnership and investment in the customized product by continually developing the product so it evolves with the changing landscape and customer requirements
- Ongoing, product expert consultation, workshops, and customer service
- Works seamlessly with Quantum BMS as well as other management systems
- 24 -7- 365, toll-free Help Desk
- On-site support (first, second, and third-line)
- Customized SLAs (Service Level Agreements)
Our training philosophy is to convey as much product knowledge as we can to make your personnel product experts.
Our leasing services are available whether you need just a few scanners or an entire network infrastructure. Our products include scanners, routers, printers, wireless access points, etc, from the leading manufactures, such as Symbol and HP.
Talk to a consultant to learn more about how we can tailor our solutions to your IT environment.