Fleet Intelligence… beyond the tarmac
Looking out the airplane window before departure, one can see a whirlwind of activity happening below the wing. Tugs wheel baggage to the belt loader, pushback tractors service the aircraft, air conditioning and power provide comfort to boarding passengers. It might look like madness, but there’s a method to the protocol before each and every flight. With Quantum GSE (Ground Support Equipment), we can track in real time any asset belonging to a ground handling company or airline for better efficiency and real cost savings.
From monitoring usage for service and maintenance (instead of relying on a routine and often inefficient calendar event) to determining if an asset has its ignition switched on when it shouldn’t, Quantum GSE provides current and precise data through Telematics technology. By assisting in training, safety, and regulatory procedures, and interfacing with Maintenance, Human Resources, and Billing, our integrated support goes beyond the tarmac. No matter who is behind the wheel of your assets, Quantum GSE keeps you in the driver’s seat.
- Electronic map of the airport apron in SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics) format
- Showing all fleet assets and their respective location and statuses
- Graphic representation of each individual ground handling process
- Real-time or replay mode, also with a “Snail Trail” showing the equipment’s route taken
- Enables the system user to view all motorized or towed GSE on the Equipment Map
- Additional options cater for the visualization of relevant flight data
Status And Location Management
Enables the operation people to select a unit based on real-time data not only by knowing the current location but also the unit’s operation status as well as its engine status
- Optimizes the processes related to fluids of all kinds in your fleet’s tanks
- Unnecessary filling or emptying of tanks may be reduced by up to 50 + %
Valuable feature to electronically capture billing data for value added services
Reducing your maintenance expenses by up to 40 %
Electronic Capture Of Engine Hours And Maintenance Forecasting
Calculates automatically the due date for the next preventive maintenance job, inspection or any other planned workshop activity.
Captures all engine hours based on which your maintenance workshop or engineering department will be able to carry out engine hour-based maintenance using electronic data.
Obtains error signals from the Quantum GSE Infoman and converts them into meaningful alerts and notifications for your maintenance.
24 / 7 Monitoring Of Your Ground Fleet
Offers flexible options to increase airport safety and security through transparency, driver accountability and increased responsibility
Keeps a permanent eye on your fleet and reports on all irregularities over and above a pre-defined threshold
Ensuring full accountability and responsibility by those concerned
- Restricting the movement of a vehicle, or other fleet asset, to within a specified area
- Location of the unit is monitored by GPS (Global Positioning System)
- An alarm will be raised if it leaves its authorized area
Information At Your Finger Tips
- Further reports may be configured easily according to particular requirements
- Through a standard interface, any kind of raw data may be exported to external report writing applications
- Standard reports are either in table or graphical format
Equipment Map Replay
- Available for historical event analysis, by viewing a particular past incident in a film-like manner
- Offers valuable support for accountability and responsibility in many processes on the apron
- Processing error notifications and any other kind of alerts, to inform system users
- Notify the right people concerned, allowing them to take the appropriate action
- Saves time and money by monitoring asset usage to avoid unnecessary maintenance doesn’t occur
- Saves energy and money by monitoring GPU and ACU
- Keeps track of each individual asset for quality assurance and cost savings
- Provides real-time map of all assets, helping you quickly locate an asset to be serviced or used during a shortage
Products tailored to each specific customer
Partnership and investment in the customized product by continually developing the product so that it evolves with the changing landscape and customer requirements
Ongoing, expert consultation, workshops, and customer service
Talk to a consultant to learn more about how we can tailor our solutions to your IT environment.